EcoWaste Coalition Raises the Alarm over Mispackaged Alcohol and Bleach Products
- Carefully read the product label and follow the instructions for safe use and storage.
- Do not mix bleach with acids and other cleaning products, especially those containing ammonia, to avoid creating toxic and potentially deadly gases.
- Always use alcohol and bleach in a well-ventilated area; alcohol should be kept away from open flame as it is combustible.
- Keep alcohol and bleach products in their original containers; do not decant or transfer the liquid into other containers.
- Store alcohol and bleach out of reach of children, as well as pets.